Discover Your Portola
* Stay in a modern coastal room that feels more home than hotel or one of our 10 elegantly appointed suites, many graced with breathtaking bay views.
* Work in style with over 50,000 square feet of meeting space and a location adjacent to the Monterey Conference Center.
* Savor fresh California cuisine at Jacks.
* Grab a bite off the bar menu, catch the game on one of 15 HDTVs and play a game of pool at Monterey’s only microbrewery, Peter B’s.
* Rejuvenate at Spa on the Plaza, Monterey’s #1 full-service day spa.
* Take in Monterey’s natural beauty on the nearby Monterey Bay Coastal trail, one of the top bike paths
in the country, according to USA Today.
* Work out on state-of-the-art Cybex equipment in our newly renovated complimentary fitness center or relax in a playful cabana at our outdoor plunge pool.
* Experience Monterey with a seasonal package – get special rates on one of the county’s 18 championship golf courses, get up close and personal with Monterey wildlife in a kayak, or get exclusive Aquarium tours for you and the family.
Amenities at a Glance:
Commitment Ceremony Planning / Hosting:
Call for Information
Spa on the Plaza
Spa on the Plaza at Portola Hotel & Spa is a place to revitalize your mind and body at the largest day spa in Monterey County. Camille and Roy Malcolm, luxury spa pioneers, combine their extensive experience in the spa industry with a personal guarantee to provide authentic spa therapies in a beautiful and serene environment. At Spa on the Plaza we understand that a visit to the spa is an experience that should nurture on many levels. We offer a holistic approach to spa therapies. Spa on the Plaza features a full-service salon, more than sixty therapeutic treatments, relaxing lounge and steam rooms. Rejuvenate your inner glow with a luxurious treatment at Monterey’s finest spa.
For more information, visit: http://spaontheplaza.com/
Want to Book?
Call Us Now — 888-222-5851
Call Us Now (Intl.) — 831-649-4511
Disclaimer: Every travel supplier on gaytravel.com has separate terms and conditions on their websites that will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel- related goods and services that you select. You hereby agree to read and abide by those terms and conditions. We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with the use of gaytravel.com or any content on the site. Our site is provided ‘as is’. We make no warranties or representations about the site or its content and exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of their use. We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits or revenue arising out of the use of the site. You indemnify us against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms.