LGBT Welcoming Austin Hotel
There are places you go and then there are those indescribably alluring spots that draw you in at first glimpse. For the independent, urban, LGBT traveler seeking a unique escape during their visit to downtown Austin, the Kimber Modern holds particular appeal.
Imagine walking up the stairs and entering an urban oasis that feels like a tree house for adults. Hundred-year-old Texas Live Oaks meander through the multi-level deck while the sounds from the glass water feature soothe the soul.
Winner of the 2012 Texas Society of Architects Design Award, the LGBT welcoming Kimber Modern is sleek and minimal yet so warm and inviting. It is an amazing work of art and architecture tucked into Austin’s hip South Congress district. You will find absolute comfort and attention to detail in each thoughtfully designed and technologically sophisticated room in this breathtaking boutique hotel.
Enjoy complimentary breakfast, beverage bar, parking and wifi.
• Thirty-two inch flat screen TVs with cable
• Individually controlled, noiseless AC/heating
• Hypoallergenic down and down alternative pillows
• King and queen size natural latex rubber mattresses
• Egyptian cotton towels
• Luxurious KimberModern robes
• Malin and Goetz bath products (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion)
• Large walk in shower
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Sliding glass doors in rooms with balconies
• Happy D freestanding bathtub in suite
• Complimentary off street covered parking
• Keyless entry means no waitng in line to check-in or check-out
• Complimentary wifi throughout the hotel
• Gourmet breakfast self-serve daily and complimentary beer, wine, sodas, sparkling and still water
• Courtyard for eating and relaxing
• Franke 24/7 self-serve coffee system featuring decaf and regular lattes or cappuccinos
Regardless of what leads you to Austin, find yourself at the Kimber Modern!
Amenities at a Glance:
Gay owned and operated
In Room Facilities/Services:
On Property Facilities/Services:
Commitment Ceremony Planning / Hosting:
Call for Information
Want to Book?
Call Us Now — 1-512-912-1046
Disclaimer: Every travel supplier on gaytravel.com has separate terms and conditions on their websites that will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel- related goods and services that you select. You hereby agree to read and abide by those terms and conditions. We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with the use of gaytravel.com or any content on the site. Our site is provided ‘as is’. We make no warranties or representations about the site or its content and exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of their use. We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits or revenue arising out of the use of the site. You indemnify us against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms.