Timeless Style on Ocean Drive
Located in the heart of the World Famous Art Deco District, the unique style and sophistication of The Tides South Beach is a refreshing oasis amongst the hustle and bustle that South Beach is known for.
From the nightly drag shows at The Palace Bar right next door, to the throbbing beats of the hottest dance music at Twist and Score, The Tides South Beach is close to all the LGBT nightlife Miami Beach has to offer. Not to mention South Beach's LGBT friendly beach is located directly across Ocean Drive from The Tides.
The Tides South Beach is just a short walk from all of the entertainment, dining, and shopping that has made Miami Beach a choice destination for gay travellers worldwide. All LGBT guests of The Tides South Beach are provided complimentary use of two beach chairs, one umbrella, and beach towels daily, as well as a Signature welcome cocktail, and in room wireless internet.
The Tides South Beach also features three Penthouse Suites ranging from the cozy and romantic Amber Suite, our one-bedroom Coral Suite, to our two-bedroom Tides Penthouse Suite. The Amber and Coral suites feature 300 square foot private outdoor terraces with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, and the Tides Suite, offers a private 900 square foot rooftop terrace, to enjoy the view from the tallest vantage point in the Art Deco District.
Whether you are coming for a long overdue weekend gay-away, a romantic getaway, or for one of the many events that take place in Miami Beach each year, The Tides South Beach is the perfect location to enjoy all South Beach has to offer.
Click below to see what our Local Guru had to say!
- Guaranteed direct ocean views from all rooms and suites
- Large, spacious rooms averaging 550sq feet or more in size
- Complimentary beach set-up of two beach chairs, one umbrella and two towels
- Complimentary wireless internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces
- Complimentary “Tides Sunrise” welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Outdoor heated pool exclusively for hotel guests
- Complimentary 24-hour access to the hotel’s fitness center
- Valet parking available at a cost of $35 per night
- 24-hour concierge service
- In-room dining serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All rooms and suites feature large walk-in closets
- Nespresso Coffee & Tea machines in all rooms and suites
- Fully stocked honor bar in all rooms and suites
- In-room safe
- DVD players in all rooms and suites
- Complimentary selection of academy award winning DVDs available at the front desk
- iPod docking stations in all rooms and suites
- Same day laundering and dry cleaning services
- Iron and ironing board available upon request
- Pressing and steaming services
- Shoe shine services
- In-room spa treatments
- The Tides Restaurant offering indoor/outdoor dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Pets up to 35 lbs are welcome, a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $150 applies
Amenities at a Glance:
In Room Facilities/Services:
Coffee / Tea Pot
On Property Facilities/Services:
Commitment Ceremony Planning / Hosting:
Near Mass Transit
Near Tourist Attractions
Want to Book?
Call Us Now — 305-503-3268
Disclaimer: Every travel supplier on gaytravel.com has separate terms and conditions on their websites that will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel- related goods and services that you select. You hereby agree to read and abide by those terms and conditions. We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with the use of gaytravel.com or any content on the site. Our site is provided ‘as is’. We make no warranties or representations about the site or its content and exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of their use. We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits or revenue arising out of the use of the site. You indemnify us against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms.