Guadalajara is known as the San Francisco of Mexico. The center of the gay nightlife area is the intersection of Prisciliano Sanchez and Ocampo in the Historic Center and there are over twenty-five gay bars and discotheques within walking distance. Tapatios/jaliscienses go early and stay late, by 11PM the bars and discotheques are filling up, and the partying lasts until 4 or 5AM. Unlike many cities, in Guadalajara you can find crowded bars and discotheques every night of the week. Most of the bars and discotheques in the Historic Center do not have a cover and some charge up to $50 pesos to enter and $30 pesos for two beers.
- LGBT Scene in Guadalajara
Know before you go!
Meet up with gay travelers around the globe.
- Explore videos, photos, travel tips, maps and top Gay Destinations.
- Create your profile and make friends around the world.
- Meet like-minded travelers who share your interests.
- Post your stories and share your Gay Friendly travel tips with others.
- Browse our events and find the most reliable information about the best gay events around the globe.