There are tons of gay beaches, surf clubs, and gay sporting events year-round that make it easy to plan a trip to the islands. Although many locals are still a bit conservative, and the gay scene does seem to be a bit closeted, you will always be able to spot the gay friendly areas in Honolulu. Hawaii is one of the most laid back places in the US and you can enjoy a generally accepting atmosphere from the locals. Many of the gay bars are just a few yards away from the white sandy beaches. Queen’s Surf Beach is a popular gay stop if your itching to get into your swimwear and show off. The gay nightlife is right in the center of Queen’s Surf Beach.
- LGBT Scene in Honolulu
Know before you go!
Meet up with gay travelers around the globe.
- Explore videos, photos, travel tips, maps and top Gay Destinations.
- Create your profile and make friends around the world.
- Meet like-minded travelers who share your interests.
- Post your stories and share your Gay Friendly travel tips with others.
- Browse our events and find the most reliable information about the best gay events around the globe.