Chanakya Lane at the Grand Forte (behind the Egyptian Embassy, next to the Chanakya Cinema towards the end of the road), Chanakyapuri, 2687-8320. It is one of the oldest places in Delhi to meet people from the gay community. A small disco on two levels that organizes a gay party every Tues night. G/F with bar stools is noisy, but good for people who like to dance and hook up. Upper level with sofas is better to socialize. Fun, nice people, lots of couples, easy to chat. Gets packed after 11pm. Most of the patrons are Asian, there are a lot of expatriates mingling with the locals.
Know before you go!
Meet up with gay travelers around the globe.
- Explore videos, photos, travel tips, maps and top Gay Destinations.
- Create your profile and make friends around the world.
- Meet like-minded travelers who share your interests.
- Post your stories and share your Gay Friendly travel tips with others.
- Browse our events and find the most reliable information about the best gay events around the globe.