St. Barth is a glamorous vacation hotspot whose eye-candy will leave you begging for more! The highlights of the event calendar in this Caribbean getaway are New Years, Carnival (which happens in February), and Bastille Day. There are always things to do and people to see here though, so come visit all year round! This island is known for its chic eateries, so be sure to check out Bete a Z’ailes and Le Bistro, both of which are on the Harbour. Le Grain de Sel offers great French cuisine and L’lsola is an excellent Italian option. French and European culture is highly prominent in St. Barth, which lends itself to a very traditional atmosphere. Give a kiss on each cheek when greeting someone, and be sure to say “Bonjour” and “Au revoir” upon entering and leaving shops. Get your groove on Caribbean style and enjoy every minute of your St. Barth visit!
- LGBT Scene in St. Barth
Know before you go!
Meet up with gay travelers around the globe.
- Explore videos, photos, travel tips, maps and top Gay Destinations.
- Create your profile and make friends around the world.
- Meet like-minded travelers who share your interests.
- Post your stories and share your Gay Friendly travel tips with others.
- Browse our events and find the most reliable information about the best gay events around the globe.