The Museum of Modern Art, housed in a striking building designed by Rafael Moneo, has one of the best permanent collections of 20th-century art in Europe. Some of the highlights – among the 5000 paintings, 25000 watercolors, drawings and graphics, and 100000 photographs – are works by Picasso, Dalí, Miró, Duchamp, Warhol and Klee. Don’t miss “The first at Moderna” when, on the first day of the month, a unique, one-day-only event (exhibition, performance, video installation or other) takes place at the museum. The gift shop is excellent for unusual souvenirs. Free entrance to the collection; see website for admission prices to special exhibitions. Bus 65.
Know before you go!
Meet up with gay travelers around the globe.
- Explore videos, photos, travel tips, maps and top Gay Destinations.
- Create your profile and make friends around the world.
- Meet like-minded travelers who share your interests.
- Post your stories and share your Gay Friendly travel tips with others.
- Browse our events and find the most reliable information about the best gay events around the globe.