CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT. Australia’s oldest museum, this comprehensive institution, which devotes itself to natural history and anthropology, opened in 1827 and is housed in a neoclassical sandstone building. The museum features displays on Australian aboriginal society and includes items from ancient and modern histories of the aboriginals (and the Pacific region), along with skeletons, mounted animals, and aboriginal art. Bring the entire family to this museum – there are discovery/interactive areas for children one year and older. TRAIN: to Museum or St. James Stations.
Know before you go!
Meet up with gay travelers around the globe.
- Explore videos, photos, travel tips, maps and top Gay Destinations.
- Create your profile and make friends around the world.
- Meet like-minded travelers who share your interests.
- Post your stories and share your Gay Friendly travel tips with others.
- Browse our events and find the most reliable information about the best gay events around the globe.