The local favorite is La Copa Bar in the gay owned and operated Todos Santos Inn, in the historic district. The owners “raised the bar” when this former gallery was transformed into one of the most elegant and inviting lounges. The magnificently carved wood bar is something straight out of Don Quixote, and you can just imagine what it felt like to be one of the sugar barons from by-gone days, as you melt into one of their oversized leather chairs to enjoy your cocktail. You can even order delicious, authentic Taxco style Mexican food from Landi’s, the Inn’s restaurant located in the garden below.
Know before you go!
Meet up with gay travelers around the globe.
- Explore videos, photos, travel tips, maps and top Gay Destinations.
- Create your profile and make friends around the world.
- Meet like-minded travelers who share your interests.
- Post your stories and share your Gay Friendly travel tips with others.
- Browse our events and find the most reliable information about the best gay events around the globe.