One of the area’s most fashionable skiing complexes, Deer Valley provides impeccably-groomed slopes on four separate mountains. It offers the best of everything, from gourmet cuisine to ski valets, and is definitely a social experience as well as a sporting one. The resort boasts 84 runs, 6 bowls, and 18 lifts and accommodates skiers of all abilities, although most of its terrain is categorized as intermediate. Only 4500 skiers are permitted on the slopes daily, ensuring that each one has plenty of space to maneuver. With over 300 inches of snow each year, the resort guarantees that there’s plenty of territory to keep them all busy. Snowboarding is not allowed. From Labor Day to Memorial Day, visitors may enjoy hiking, mountain biking, and scenic chair lift rides.
Know before you go!
Meet up with gay travelers around the globe.
- Explore videos, photos, travel tips, maps and top Gay Destinations.
- Create your profile and make friends around the world.
- Meet like-minded travelers who share your interests.
- Post your stories and share your Gay Friendly travel tips with others.
- Browse our events and find the most reliable information about the best gay events around the globe.