This expansive complex was Park City’s first ski resort and remains one of its most popular. It also claims title as the largest ski resort in the state, boasting 3000 acres of runs and 750 acres of open bowls. Fortunately, it’s also in the midst of the city proper, meaning that all of downtown’s restaurants and shops are within walking distance. Plus, if you’re a snowboarder, you’ll be pleased to know that the resort offers a half-pipe facility. About half of the terrain is considered intermediate, and about 40% is advanced. Snowmaking facilities ensure that the slopes maintain an abundance of base and powder. Summertime activities include horseback riding, mountain biking, and hiking; there’s also an alpine coaster and slide, a zip rider, and a scenic lift.
Know before you go!
Meet up with gay travelers around the globe.
- Explore videos, photos, travel tips, maps and top Gay Destinations.
- Create your profile and make friends around the world.
- Meet like-minded travelers who share your interests.
- Post your stories and share your Gay Friendly travel tips with others.
- Browse our events and find the most reliable information about the best gay events around the globe.