This site of the bobsled, ski jumping, and luge competitions of the 2002 Olympic Games is now open to the public. It offers a wide array of activities and attractions that appeal to the whole family, and guided tours of the facility are available on the hour. Bobsled rides, ziplines, an alpine slide, ski jumping shows, how-to workshops, and much more are offered during the summer and winter. Don’t miss Alf Engen Ski Museum and the 2002 Eccles Olympic Winter Games Museum.
Know before you go!
Meet up with gay travelers around the globe.
- Explore videos, photos, travel tips, maps and top Gay Destinations.
- Create your profile and make friends around the world.
- Meet like-minded travelers who share your interests.
- Post your stories and share your Gay Friendly travel tips with others.
- Browse our events and find the most reliable information about the best gay events around the globe.