Summer may be almost over, but the fun doesn’t have to end. A number of hotels are offering great deals for gay travelers looking for a fall getaway!
“Best Seat in the House” package at Loews
The “Best Seat in the House” package begins with nightly accommodations in one of the resort’s most highly-requested luxury king guestrooms and breakfast for two daily. From there, guests can add their choice of other “best seat in the house” experiences, including:
• Dinner at Table 25 in Mistral overlooking front row views of the San Diego skyline and Coronado Bay
• Relaxing massage in one of Sea Spa’s luxurious indoor or outdoor treatment areas
• Private sailing excursion aboard the resort’s 27-foot Catalina
• Romantic gondola cruise through the enchanting canals and waterways of the Coronado Cays
The Best Seat in the House package is available Sept. 1 to Oct. 31, 2011, and starts at $219 per night; package includes luxury hotel accommodations and breakfast for two daily. Additional “best seat in the house” services are arranged a la carte through the Concierge. For reservations, please call 800-23-LOEWS or click here.
Santa Monica Beach Hotel - Santa Monica, CA
“Endless Summer” package at Loews
The “Endless Summer” package offers a taste of the world-famous attractions Santa Monica is renowned for, including:
• Nightly stay in deluxe or higher accommodations
• Two beach cruiser rentals to explore Muscle Beach’s famed 26-mile paved strand where surfers, performers and vendors line the sidewalks
• Two tickets to ride the Santa Monica Pier’s historic Pacific Wheel Ferris Wheel, the world's only solar-powered Ferris wheel featuring panoramic ocean views
• Two cocktails of choice at the hotel’s “6 at the Beach” Happy Hour
• Breakfast for two daily at the hotel’s oceanfront Ocean & Vine restaurant
The Endless Summer package is available Sept. 6 to Dec. 23, 2011, and starts at $325 per night (a two-night stay is required). For reservations, please call 800-23-LOEWS or visit www.loewshotels.com/santamonica.
Out in Chicago
Out in Chicago - an exhibit opening May 21st 2011 at the Chicago History Museum Nightly rates start at $299
Upgrade to a luxurious 800 sq ft suite
VIP tickets to the Out in Chicago exhibit at the Chicago History Museum
Breakfast in Bice Bistro for up to two adults ($30 credit)
Late checkout of 3 pm
Terms and Conditions:
Suite upgrades subject to availability. Package is non-cancelable and non-transferable. Breakfast available on morning of check-out day only. Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include state/local taxes. Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change. Other restrictions may apply.
Dauphine Orleans and St Louis Hotel – New Orleans, LA
10% Off Best Available Rates
Mention gaytravel.com to receive 10% off best available rates
The past blends seamlessly into the present in the Dauphine Orleans Hotel, which boasts a history almost as old and rich as the Crescent City itself. Records of the Dauphine Orleans’ site date from 1775, and several of the original structures have survived the test of time. Fourteen spacious Patio Rooms, some of them suites, located across Dauphine St. from the hotel’s main building, were originally built in 1834 to serve as the town home of a prosperous merchant, Samuel Hermann.
The Saint Louis French Quarter Hotel features 97 spacious rooms, most of which surround the French Quarter’s most magnificent tropical courtyard. Each room is unique - many have separate vanity areas, while others have walk-in closets and balconies. Amenities are enhanced by our 24-hour bell desk, valet parking, nightly turn-down service and complimentary wireless Internet access. It is the home of the award-winning Louis XVI Restaurant, offering a full range of catering and private dining options.