The Ramada Plaza Minneapolis is definitely not your typical Ramada. They are a a full service hotel, with a in Italian/American restaurant on site. The 248 guest rooms were renovated in 2012, and during this renovation they also renovated the pool area and created a brand new fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment. Check out the best of what the Ramada Plaza Minneapolis has to offer!
- "Location – we are just three miles north of Minneapolis and seven miles from St. Paul; close enough to be a part of everything, but far away enough to get away from it all, including all the extra costs for things like parking. Easy access to many major freeways.
- Convenience – we offer a complimentary shuttle to anywhere within a five-mile radius of the hotel. In that radios there are theaters, stadiums for major sports teams, concert and event venues, art museums, shopping, the light rail for transportation to the airport as well as the Mall of America, restaurants, the University of Minnesota, and much more.
- Service – we pride ourselves on world class hospitality, every guest, every time. We have a Three-Diamond rating with Triple A, an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and were awarded a 2013 Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor.
- Weddings – with the new legislation that passed in August we want to make sure people know we have two ballrooms for weddings that can hold up to 200 or 400 guests as well as a private courtyard for intimate ceremonies of up to 150. We also have spaces available for bachelor/bachelorette parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, and gift openings as well as 248 rooms that can accommodate room blocks for out of town guests. We have 13 meeting spaces for a total of over 10,000 square feet of meeting space that can accommodate groups from 10-400.
- Pet Friendly – we welcome four legged guests up to 70 pounds, two pet maximum per room. There is an additional charge for pets.
- LGBT Specific – Pride Festival in June, among the nation’s 50 most populated cities Minneapolis has the fourth-highest percentage of adults identifying themselves as gay, lesbian, or bisexual, numerous LGBT friendly bars and clubs including the Saloon and the Gay 90’s.