Boutique Nantucket Hotel
At 21 Broad, classic elegance comes together with a modern vibe to create a boutique hotel with the perfect blend of both historic and fun, stylish touches. Providing the amenities that you desire and the service that you deserve, escape to Nantucket for a relaxing and luxurious getaway. Whether you want to spend a day exploring all that vibrant downtown has to offer or spend a day cozied up in bed, comforted by the luxurious linens, Nantucket has what you're looking for.
Refresh after a long day in your rooms Vitamin C shower and head down to the designer guest lounger or back deck and enjoy a drink from the BYOB mixer bar. Wake up to a spread of homemade baked goods and pastries, overnight oatmeal, artisan cheese with nuts and homemade jam, fresh fruit and juices, and more.
All 27 guest rooms at this boutique Nantucket hotel feature a thoughtful blend of elegant fabrics, modern furnishings, high-tech amenities and desirable luxuries. Each offers plush linens, a Vitamin C shower, iPad, 40" LED Smart TV, "white noise" iPod docking station, blackout shades, and much more.
21 Broad Instagram @21broad
- Stay and experience...
- IN THE KNOW! with 21 Broad
- Modern rooms with super-soft linens and blackout shades for leisurely mornings
- Private baths with Vitamin C showers (that leave your skin silky smooth)
- Impeccably designed guest lounge with game table, turntable (yes - vinyl!), and lots of hanging-out space.
- Expansive outdoor deck with fire pit
- Steam room and spa treatment services
- Bath amenities from Lather
- Complimentary iPad for use during your stay handed out at check-in
- iPhone/iPod docking stations with "white noise" feature
- 40" LED Smart TVs
- In-room refrigerators
- Keurig coffee makers in some rooms and in guest service areas
- In-room USB charging stations
- Free wireless internet
- Beach bags, chairs, and towels
- Waffle Kimono Robes
- Guest hospitality centers
- Room essentials, such as wine glasses, corkscrews, irons, hairdryers, and more
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary daily housekeeping services
- Personalized concierge services
Jeff Evans, the General Manager at 21 Broad shares with GayTravel why you must visit the beautiful and inclusive island of Nantucket.
Amenities at a Glance:
In Room Facilities/Services:
Coffee / Tea Pot
Commitment Ceremony Planning / Hosting:
Want to Book?
Call Us Now — (508) 228-4749
Disclaimer: Every travel supplier on gaytravel.com has separate terms and conditions on their websites that will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel- related goods and services that you select. You hereby agree to read and abide by those terms and conditions. We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with the use of gaytravel.com or any content on the site. Our site is provided ‘as is’. We make no warranties or representations about the site or its content and exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of their use. We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits or revenue arising out of the use of the site. You indemnify us against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms.