Classically Current Luxury in Boston
The Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf is Boston’s landmark, waterfront hotel located at Rowes Wharf overlooking historic Boston Harbor. The property has been awarded the Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award. The Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide and has been honored as one of the “World’s Best Places to Stay” on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List.
Located on the historic Rowes Wharf Harbor, the Boston Harbor Hotel’s inviting ambiance and unparalleled service provide the ideal home away from home for all travelers. Luxurious accommodations with sweeping views of Boston’s cityscape or breathtaking waterfront, a contemporary spa and fitness center, world-class dining and a 34-slip marina make the Boston Harbor Hotel a destination Beyond Compare.
Impeccably designed and newly renovated, the 230 guest rooms and suites offer an unmatched blend of luxury, comfort, and style. Each room and suite showcase panoramic views of the harbor or city skyline.
The Boston Harbor Hotel turns ingredients into an experience. Whether you have a taste for fine food and wine at our Forbes Four-Star Meritage Restaurant + Wine Bar, fresh New England seafood along the harbor at Rowes Wharf Sea Grille, or cocktails at Rowes Wharf Bar or The Alley Bar at Rowes Wharf, you’ll find what you’re looking for with the Beyond compare collection of restaurants and bars.
SPA & FITNESS
Rowes Wharf Health Club & Spa offers a private club experience, allowing you to get away from the hustle and bustle of a crowded gym environment. Five-Star service complements the thoughtful amenities and intimate setting, making the spa and fitness experience both invigorating and enjoyable.
What better setting to say ‘I Do’ than overlooking the gorgeous waterfront. Whether you envision an extravagant affair, enchanting wedding or small, intimate celebration, the Boston Harbor Hotel hopes to make every moment one you’ll never forget.
If you’re looking to enjoy all this city has to offer by visiting one of its many wonderful attractions, like the New England Aquarium or by taking in an exciting sporting event, there’s no better choice for your Boston getaway. The Boston Harbor Hotel offers great vacation packages for couples and families and some of the best hotel deals in the city.
Click here to see what the Local Guru had to say!
- Newly Renovated Guest Rooms and Suites
- Room Features
Experience Classically Current Luxury at Boston’s Only Five-Star Waterfront Destination That Is Beyond Compare
The Boston Harbor Hotel has just completed the exquisite renovation of 230 newly designed guest rooms and suites. The waterfront theme of the Hotel’s location is now carried throughout the rooms which feature a renewed, coastal feel.
Hypo Allergenic Rooms by PURE
Our cutting edge PURE allergy-friendly hotel accommodations are treated with the latest technologies available to enhance your guest experience. In-room filtration systems remove air particles, while surfaces are treated to minimize the growth of bacteria. These hypoallergenic hotel accommodations are nearly 99.9% allergen-free and include:
- Sanitized heater and air conditioner, further cleaned with PURE Tea Tree Oil
- Cleansed and sanitized soft surfaces, to eliminate contaminants that trigger allergies
- PureShield™ application on all surfaces, to minimize the growth of bacteria
- One-time shock treatment, to remove any remaining allergy triggers, and to eliminate room odors
- In room medical grade air purification system, with up to 5 levels of filtration for maximum air quality
- Micro fiber pillow cases and mattress covers, to eliminate dust and dander associated with bedding
The PURE program significantly reduces the impact of potential irritants to you which allows you to rest comfortably, sleep better and awake refreshed so you can enjoy your stay. Discover a refreshing change in our accommodations where your PURE comfort is our primary concern.
The Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf appreciates the value of space and amenities for the distinguished traveler. Our spacious Boston accommodations start at 500 square feet and we offer services that cater to you.
Each of our newly renovated guest rooms in this award-winning luxury hotel in Boston includes:
- New work desk with custom made leather accessories, featuring an outlet box with data port connection and electrical connection
- Two dual-line telephones, with personalized voicemail, data port and speakerphone
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Flat-panel plasma TV, with premium-cable channels, in-room movies, and Web TV
- Bose Wave Radio/CD player
- Wooden window valences/panels
- Marble bathrooms, with full vanity and bath mats and bath rugs
- Asprey of London Toiletries
- Pad of paper and pen in the bathroom
- Self-illuminating closet, for your convenience
Every room comes standard with:
- Full-sized umbrella, at your disposal for inclement weather
- Potpourri/sachet in closet
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Complimentary daily newspaper - selection of five
- Wake-up call - personalized with time and temperature
- Turndown services beyond expectations - ice refresh, sheets turned down, radio turned on, curtains closed, bed side mat laid down, with slippers & bottled springwater
- 24-hour room service
- Breakfast pre-order menus
- In room check out
- 24-hour pressing
- Dry cleaning - same day, available six days per week
- In-room baby sitting services
- In-room safe
- Amenity jar - qtips, cotton swabs, collarstays, shout wipes, woolite
- Personalized Minibar Service
- Iron & ironing board
The Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf offers a kids program with special amenities delivered upon request, including games, toys and cribs. Pets and service animals are also welcomed in our hotel, and we have amenities for them too!
Amenities at a Glance:
In Room Facilities/Services:
On Property Facilities/Services:
Commitment Ceremony Planning / Hosting:
Call for Information
Want to Book?
Call Us Now — 800-752-7077
Call Us Now (Intl.) — 617-439-7000
Disclaimer: Every travel supplier on gaytravel.com has separate terms and conditions on their websites that will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel- related goods and services that you select. You hereby agree to read and abide by those terms and conditions. We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with the use of gaytravel.com or any content on the site. Our site is provided ‘as is’. We make no warranties or representations about the site or its content and exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of their use. We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits or revenue arising out of the use of the site. You indemnify us against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms.