Come and experience some of the most popular attractions
Aloha Hawaii Tours offer intimate tours on semi-private buses. Their exceptional drivers and guides reveal Hawaii’s unique beauty, culture, and history.
ROAD TO HANA - The Ultimate Road Trip along Maui’s East Coast! See Maui like never before on this unique road to Hana tour.
PEARL HARBOR - Welcoming over a million visitors each year, Pearl Harbor easily takes first place as Oahu’s “must see” attraction. Immerse yourself in history and learn about “the day that will live in infamy” as you enjoy one of the country’s historical treasures.
MONARCHS TOUR - Explore the halls the Kings and Queens of Hawaiʻi once walked and see the past come to life!
CIRCLE ISLAND - This exclusive Circle Island Tour combines the best highlights that Oahu has to offer, and serves them up in a one day adventure that’s sure to provide thrilling and lasting memories!
BEACH BUS - Surround yourself with Jurassic mountains, waterfalls, plants, tropical flowers, turtles, and beaches on the famous Bus to North Shore.
- ROAD TO HANA +Hana Coastline Experience Experience the majestic east coast of Maui Island with a personal and in depth tour by the ambassadors of aloha! Fuel up for this exciting day at local breakfast stop, ʻOno grindz. From there, you start the journey around the East Coast on the Road to Hana with breathtaking stops at: Hoʻokipa Beach - Kaumahina State Park - Puaʻa Kaʻa Wayside Park (Enjoy a swim in the natural spring!) - Waiʻanapanapa Park’s Black Sand Beach - Hana Bay – Complimentary lunch from Hana Bay Picnic Co.! - Ulupalakua Winery 1 x Lunch
- PEARL HARBOR +Experience the most popular attraction in Hawaii… You will enjoy panoramic views of Pearl Harbor, the Ko’olau Mountains, and the Pacific Fleet as you walk through interesting museums, speak to veterans that are among the handful of remaining survivors, watch the Pearl Harbor Documentary exclusive to the Memorial, and even have a chance to board the USS Bowfin Submarine. - Perhaps the highlight of this experience is the boat ride taken over to the USS Arizona Memorial, the iconic white structure that has been built directly over the final resting place of the USS Arizona and the many crew that are entombed within. It is here at the memorial where you will witness the Black Tears of the Arizona, a seemingly never ending stream of oil that still seeps from the sunken battleship below. - We will start our day bright and early providing convenient pickups in Waikiki. Then, after a quick stop at Leonard’s Bakery for a quick breakfast and taste of local culture, we will make our way out to Pearl Harbor. After enjoying the Pearl Harbor experience, we will drive through downtown Honolulu and take a trip over to the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific. Then it’s off to see the statue of King Kamehameha the Great before returning to Waikiki. 1 x Breakfast
- MONARCHS TOUR +See the past come to life! This “must-do” experience includes comfortable, round-trip transportation on our deluxe mini-bus from Waikīkī. First stop – ʻIolani palace! The only royal palace on U.S. soil, where you will see: The Royal Throne Room - Hawaiʻi’s Crown Jewels - The Famous ‘Blue Room’ - Following your palace tour is a local-style lunch at Bishop Museum! Over 125 years old, Bishop Museum features the largest collection of Hawaiʻi and the Pacific Island’s artifacts in the world including: A Live Lava Demonstration - Planetarium Show - A Guided Tour through Hawaiʻian Hall 1 x Lunch
- CIRCLE ISLAND +Experience the best of Oahu! From taking in the beautiful vistas of Secret Beach, and the Halona Blowhole, to snorkeling the beaches of the North Shore with curious sea turtles, this Grand Circle Island Tour will bring you relaxation, excitement, and all the emotions in between. - Sit back and enjoy this unique guided tour as our expert guides share the following amazing experiences with you: Round Trip Transportation from All Waikiki Hotels - Diamond Head Lookout - The Halona Blowhole - Macadamia Nut Tropical Farm - Kahuku Shrimp at Fumi’s (No Host Lunch) - Famous Sunset Beach on the North Shore - Snorkeling at Sea Turtle Beach option (Alii Beach) - Haleiwa Town visit option - Dole Pineapple Plantation
- BEACH BUS +Take in the beauty of Jurassic mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Join Aloha Hawaii for a fun filled day you will remember as your best day on the island! Pipeline Surf Beach – Home of the Pipemasters - Waimea Bay Surf Beach - Waterfall Hike Option (admission extra) - Haleiwa River (stand-up paddle / kayak option) - Shrimp Truck (local shrimp & non-seafood options) - Turtle Beach Snorkel with Turtles (snorkels provided) - Dole Plantation 1 x Lunch
Want to Book?
Call Us Now — 808-861-5971
Disclaimer: Every travel supplier on gaytravel.com has separate terms and conditions on their websites that will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel- related goods and services that you select. You hereby agree to read and abide by those terms and conditions. We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with the use of gaytravel.com or any content on the site. Our site is provided ‘as is’. We make no warranties or representations about the site or its content and exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of their use. We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits or revenue arising out of the use of the site. You indemnify us against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms.