Scroll below to see how you can enter:
We are so excited we can hardly stand it! We have partnered with the Beach Terrace Inn to give one deserving couple a wedding of their dreams. Enter to win your ultimate beach wedding giveaway.Tie the knot at Carlsbad, California's only beach front hotel with up to 40 of your closest friends and family! The date of the wedding is: Sunday, February 9th, 2014.
How to become a contestant:
It's easy to become a contestant. Create a video up to two (2) minutes long with your significant other explaining to us what makes your love everlasting.
After you're finished recording the video, upload it and email it to [email protected]
All videos must be submitted by December 15, 2013. No videos will be accepted after 11:59 p.m. on December 15, 2013.
Winners will be announced on New Years Eve via email.
-The beach ceremony will include 40 chairs, an archway and officiant to perform the ceremony.
- Two hours of photography - one hour on beach, one hour at reception.
- The wedding will be five hours in length.Depending upon the couple's preference, they can agree to one of the following chronologies:
Ceremony from 1:30 to 2:00 pm
Photographs on beach 2:00 to 2:30
Reception from 2:30 to 5:30
Sunset toast at 5:30
Close and Room clear: 6:30 pm
Ceremony from 4:30 to 5:00 pm
Photographs on beach 5:00 to 5:30 - during sunset
Reception from 5:30 to 8:30
Close and Room clear: 9:30 pm
- Couple can invite up to 40 people. The guests do not have to stay at the Beach Terrace Inn, but if they do, they must stay Friday and Saturday - no exceptions. Discounted rates will be offered and all reservations will have a one night, non-refundable deposit and then will be charged in full upon check-in.
- Couple and guests will cover any and all transportation costs on their own.
- For the Couple and Guests of the wedding staying at Beach Terrace Inn, you will not pay for parking, service charges or WiFi and breakfast is included each morning!
-There will be a complimentary buffet served and couple will have some choices but it is up to the caterer to prepare the menu. Food allergies will be taken into consideration. There is a complimentary California sparkling wine or sparkling cider toast offered during the reception. Wedding does not include alcohol, but bar service is available for an additional cost.
- A sound system and iPod docking station will be provided for the music. Winners of the contest must agree to this type of music option and cannot have a DJ or live music.
Relax. We've got you covered.
- Guests who choose to stay at another hotel may not enter the pool or lounge area except for the hours of the event.
- Couple may not have additional guests in their room and may not order or bring rollaway beds or they will be charged a fee for doing so.
- Couple agrees that they are offered one room for Friday and Saturday night. If they chose to not stay together on Friday night, an additional room can be purchased at a discounted rate, but only the couple may have an additional room for Friday night only.
- Couple agrees that the room they are provided will not be open to other guests - ie for changing, celebrating, etc. It cannot be a pre or post event party room.
- Vendors and all parties involved have the right to change the promotion's value/details at anytime without warning.
- Employees and those related to employees of any company and/or vendor are not allowed to enter contest.