LGBTQ Friendly, Long Beach Marriott
Stay near top attractions such as Aquarium of the Pacific, Southern California Beaches, Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm and Universal Studios.
Featuring newly renovated, modern accommodations and event space, this gay welcoming hotel in Long Beach, California offers all the luxurious amenities you expect from a Marriott!
Relax in your room while enjoying Marriott Revive bedding, flat screen HDTVs, upgraded bath amenities and sleek new décor.
Choose between three dining options without leaving the hotel! The Terrace Grille & Patio is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their Sunday Brunch is a must! Tamarindo's Margarita Bar & Cantina is the perfect place for that Mexican dinner and delicious margaritas. If you're in a hurry stop by the Vista Bar & Starbucks Lounge for a quick bite and something to drink.
Staying in shape while traveling couldn't be easier while at The Marriott Long Beach. The 24 hour fitness center has all the equipment you will need to get your workout on. If the gym is not your thing, swim a few laps or just relax in the indoor or outdoor pool.
LGBTQ guests will delight in the unmatched airport convenience of this hotel near Long Beach, offering complimentary airport shuttle and free self-parking. Highlighted by striking indoor and outdoor event space, this hotel in Long Beach, Calif. provides an ideal backdrop for an endless variety of weddings, meetings, or social gatherings. Business travelers take pleasure in the proximity to esteemed corporations, including Boeing and Toyota, while adventure-seekers cherish the short drive to Disneyland, Southern California Beaches, and Aquarium of the Pacific.
Long Beach Marriott is dedicated to making all their guests comfortable, treating everyone with respect and providing that Marriott hospitality. Bring that special someone and make Long Beach Marriott your weekend destination.
- Pride & Joy Couples Package
This package includes:
- Buffet Breakfast for 2 at The Terrace Grille
- Welcome bottle of Champagne and chocolate mints delivered to the room upon arrival
- 20 percent discount dining credit at the hotel's food and beverage outlets
- Complimentary high-speed internet in the guestroom
- Late check-out of 2 00 p.m.
- Complimentary overnight parking
- Platinum Wedding Package
The Platinum Wedding Package Includes:
- Six Hour Wedding Reception
- Cocktail Reception
- One Hour Hosted Bar (House Brands)
- Lemonade and Infused Water Display
- International Cheese Display
- Fresh Vegetable Crudites
- Mixed Nuts
- Selection of 3 Hors d’oeuvres
- Complimentary Entrees for the Wedding Couple
- Champagne & Sparkling Cider Toast
- Customized Tiered Wedding Cake
- Cake Served with Vanilla Ice Cream in a Glass drizzled with Chocolate, Caramel or Strawberry Sauce
- Customized Room Set-up including Dance Floor, Tables, Staging, etc.
- Elegant Upgraded Linens Choice of Ivory Pin tuck or Golden
- Linen Napkins Choice of Available Colors
- China Flatware and Glassware
- Mirrors, Votive Candles and Table Numbers with Stands
- Chair Covers with Decorative Sashes or Chiavari Chairs
- Staff to Service Event
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary Guestroom for the Wedding Couple with Deluxe Continental Breakfast for 2 delivered to Room the following morning
- Special Group Rate for Overnight Guests (10 room minimum per night)
$101.00 to $140.00 per person, inclusive of tax & service charge
For more information, click here or call 562-425-5210
- Dining Options
The Terrace Grille and Patio - Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner and an amazing Sunday Champagne Brunch!
Tamarindo's Margarita Bar and Cantina - The ultimate place to unwind while enjoying appetizers and cocktails.
Starbucks® & Vista Bar - Perfect for the gay traveler on the run, wanting a small bite and beverage to go.
Amenities at a Glance:
In Room Facilities/Services:
Coffee / Tea Pot
Call for More Information
On Property Facilities/Services:
Call for More Information
Commitment Ceremony Planning / Hosting:
Near Tourist Attractions
Want to Book?
Call Us Now — 1-562-425-5210
Call Us Now (Intl.) — 1-562-425-5210
Disclaimer: Every travel supplier on gaytravel.com has separate terms and conditions on their websites that will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel- related goods and services that you select. You hereby agree to read and abide by those terms and conditions. We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with the use of gaytravel.com or any content on the site. Our site is provided ‘as is’. We make no warranties or representations about the site or its content and exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of their use. We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits or revenue arising out of the use of the site. You indemnify us against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms.